Sunday, October 6, 2013

Journey - I Was Born For This


I finally bought Journey a week or two ago, played it, and fell completely in love. I really recommend it: it's beautiful, indescribable, an experience, a journey ;) Hit the jump for the amazing credit song "I Was Born For This".


(Warning: the video contains gameplay images, if you haven't played it yet and you think it might spoil the experience for you, go play Journey first and then come back ;) )

Aah, it's so calming and energizing at the same time... I love the fact that the lyrics exist of excerpts from famous works in different languages and times, and yet it fits so perfectly together. A true masterpiece in my opinion. :)

I'm actually so inspired I'll be making a portfolio work influenced by Journey. I'll keep you updated. For now: just enjoy the music! :)

Have a nice day,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment